International online-conference “Role of Psychology in Fighting Covid-19 Pandemic: International Perspective”
Coronavirus pandemic is a great challenge for all the countries. Psychologists around the Globe play an active role in solving issues related to the pandemic. Lomonosov Moscow State University (MSU), Russian Psychological Society (RPS), and Russian Academy of Education (RAE) are creating an online-platform for knowledge and experience exchange to fight COVID-19, where the most topical issues will be discussed, and experts from various countries will share their data and practical tips in coping with the pandemic. The conference will be attended by more than 500 specialists from 30 countries.
Date and Time
16 -17 September 2020, Faculty of Psychology, Lomonosov Moscow State University is organizing an online-conference where experts from European, Asian, North and South American, African psychological associations will be discussing psychological point of view on COVID-19 pandemic and psychological contribution to cope with it. The conference is supported by International Union of Psychological Sciences (IUPsyS) and European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA).
- Pam Maras – President, IUPsyS
- Christoph Steinebach President, EFPA
- Yury Zinchenko President, Russian Psychological Society (RPS), President, Russian Academy of Education (RAE)
- Saths Cooper President, Pan-African Psychological Union (PAPU)
- Alison Crawford Chair, Scottish Division of Educational Psychology, British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Tom van Daele Chair, EFPA Project Group on eHealth
- Andik Matulessy Vice-President, Indonesian Psychological Association (HIMPSI)
- Rozainee Khairudin President, Malaysian Psychological Association (PSIMA)
- Cherie Chan President, Singapore Psychological Society
- Buxin Han President, Asian Psychological Association (APsyA), President, Chinese Psychological Society (CPS)
- Education during the pandemic
- Maintenance and improvement for psychological well-being
- Psychological assistance to doctors during the pandemic
- Managing human behavior to keep the virus under control
- Topical issues in digital education
- Online psychological aid
- Best practices of regional psychological services
- Cross-cultural research of COVID-19 psychological impact.
- Nicola Gale – Vice-President, EFPA Anna Leybina – Executive Council member, EFPA
Please register before September 15, 2020: https://covidregistration.testograf.ru
You will receive a reply with the access link to the conference.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, you may write to Kristina Tarasova: email@example.com