National Psychological Journal
“National Psychological Journal” (Natsionalny Psikhologichesky Zhurnal) deals with the topical social issues from psychological standpoints; priority trajectories of psychological science development.
Established in 2006.
This peer-reviewed journal is included into the list of periodicals recommended for publishing doctoral research results by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation.
Free access periodical.
The journal’s main topics:
- Socio-psychological aspects of social life and their connections to the economic priorities of Russia;
- Professional standards of psychologists’ professional training and education,
- Psychological issues of national security;
- Psychological aspects of the priority national projects (the nation’s health, family and school, prevention of getting children into state care, education, innovations and innovative technologies in science and culture);
- Monitoring of psychological science in Russia and abroad;
- Fundamental and applied psychology, scientific tools.
The journal publishes original scientific and publicistic works on psychology, its theory and methodology as well as different branches of applied and experimental psychology; reviews on articles and books; reports on international scientific conferences and meetings, the classic works of Russian and foreign psychology.
The journal is contributed by noted psychology researchers from leading Russian and foreign universities and research organizations as well as administrative specialists from government bodies. With its interdisciplinary scope the journal is interesting both for psychologists and allied professionals – political scientists, sociologists, lawyers, educators, journalists.